GEL Job Fairs
At Global Education Logistics the success of every student, every teacher and every school is at the centre of our vision. Young people are our future and we strive to work with all of those involved in their education to ensure they have access to the best international education has to offer and have every opportunity to fulfil their individual potential.
- Supply excellent teachers and managers to international schools on a global scale.
- Ensure teachers and managers sign with excellent schools offering appropriate contracts, pay and conditions.
- Provide schools with a wide choice of high quality teaching and management personnel.
- Offer ready and tailor-made professional development courses for schools, teachers and management.
- Offer start up and developmental consultancy for new and existing International Schools including Accreditation advice.
- Offer multinational companies a school vetting and placement service for their employees’ children.
- Provide a tracking and placement service for those parents who relocate regularly, ensuring consistency in their child’s educational experience.
- Offer all GEL clients access to added-value services offered by GEL sponsors and GEL service providers.
At Global Education Logistics and our sister companies based the the UK, USA, Australia, and South Africa, we offer a complete recruitment, training and consultancy service for Teachers, Schools, Multinationals and Parents across the globe. Our recruitment fairs are traditionally smaller events which are tailored towards the individual needs of the school and teachers attending. We can also offer a bespoke service for individual schools who have larger recruitment needs.
Other services include:
- Global teacher recruitment and placement
- Subscription based web site with online profiles for teachers and schools
- Professional Development and Training
- Bespoke consultancy
- Services for multinational companies
- Services for parents
How GEL came to be:
- As a response to the massive growth in the number of international schools on a global scale and the subsequent need for excellent teachers and administrators to teach in and run these schools.
- Our understanding of the need to foster ‘international mindedness’ in our young people and to play a role in the creation of global awareness in education.
- As a result of the impact of international schools on national education systems and our understanding of both.
- Recognition of the need for schools to modernise coupled with the desire to conserve culture and identity.
- The undeniable reality of the enormous diversity in standards of international schools and the need to move towards an accepted understanding of what international education is.
- To counter the lack of any overarching quality control or single governance of international schools.
- Our identification of needs in teacher and school recruitment services and our commitment to offer a complete service to both.
- Our acknowledgement of the need for affordable consultancy for start-up and developing schools as well as good, impartial advice on Accreditation.
- Our determination to offer appropriate and effective Training and PD for teachers and administrators when they need it, where they need it.
- To make accurate information available to parents and multinational companies with regards to international curricula and accreditation agencies.
- To support families who regularly relocate and provide an effective system to track the education and progress of these children as they move from school to school.