Financial Planning & Management
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
Sound financial planning is an obvious requirement to ensure the successful operation of a school. GEL can assist schools to develop, implement and monitoring effective business planning and management systems tailored to each school’s specific needs. This can include long-range financial plans, annual budgets and cash flows, monthly variance analysis, cash management procedures, financial reporting, and suitable accounting and legal services.
Business planning services include:
• Long range financial planning
• Budget development assistance
• Financial Management Services
• Financial planning and reporting guidance
• Budget development timelines
• Budget monitoring formats and guidance
• Budget management
• Accounting assistance
• Business Office operation
• Legal assistance guidance
• Purchasing guidance
• Transportation guidance
• Auditing/external accounting assistance
• Cash flow projections
• Contract guidance
• Leasing guidance
Our experts can guide you through the fiscal mazes connected specifically to financial planning within every area connected to International School development from starting a new school to specialised concerns such as school expansion.
For further information, contact us today and allow us to provide you with the best solutions to the challenges you face.