Recruitment Fairs for Schools
The Global Education Logistics website enables us to host virtual teacher recruitment fairs with teachers and schools all over the world. This allows you the convenience of choosing the days and times of your interviews without having to consider travel arrangements, hotel costs and the impact of being away from your school for a period of time. We also host venue fairs where schools can attend and interview face to face when this is preferred.
Benefits to schools with online recruitment fairs:
Attending recruitment fairs is an expensive business and school money can be used in better ways. Because there are only delegate fees to pay at an online Global Education Logistics recruitment fair, you can have more interview panel members sitting at the virtual fair, particularly Faculty Heads and Coordinators who may not be able to travel to traditional face-to-face fairs with you. You can interview any and all Global Education Logistics teachers at any time and not have to rely on them attending one of our fairs. Also, your school financially benefits:
- No air fares or hotel bills
- No additional internet costs
- No visa worries
- Interview schedules are easy to organise
- Time zone differences are taken into account
- We ensure you have all contact details of each candidate
- You can still interact with each candidate face-to-face rather than conducting that rather old fashioned ‘telephone interview’ where you cannot see the candidates’ faces
- We create a personal portal for your school that will include school information, photos and a school profile
- Online recruitment fairs are held throughout the year or by school demand so you are no longer tied to one fair on one day
Registration to this website is select and by invitation only ensuring the best international schools have access to the best international and national teachers available.