“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
Whether you are thinking of starting a new school, or have identified a need to develop your existing school, we have the experience and expertise to ensure you fulfill your dreams. Many schools have utilised our school management and educational consulting services: whether it be to establish a new school, strategically plan for and develop and existing school, select and implement new educational programs, or determine the type of International Accreditation necessary to compete on a global scale.
We firmly believe in putting the students’ needs first and to do this we work closely with you to understand their needs as well as those of the stakeholders, community and parents. We believe in collaboration, adaptation, flexibility and we are guided by the following principles:
- Constant reinforcement that the decisions being taken are in the best interests of the students
- The belief that, for your school to be successful, excellent leadership and teaching are fundamental foundations
- All decisions are made using reason and rational discussion
- Students are secure that all school staff are interested in them and concerned for them
- There are high expectations in place for the students and the school is a constant presence in ensuring they meet those expectations
- Parents feel that they are participants in their child’s education, have their concerns heard, addressed and resolved whenever possible.
As a result of our past, and current, involvement in projects with clients starting up new schools, and also planning strategically for existing schools, we have nurtured and built excellent relationships with other educational experts. When necessary we work with them, using their areas of expertise, to ensure you have the best advice and guidance available when commencing your project